Akpors and Fine Art Teacher

Akpos was being chased by two
men for one of his
numerous crimes.
Akpos ran into the forest and
the
men followed him.
Akpos got into the forest and
climbed
a tree. The two men got to the
tree where Akpos was and
did not know where he ran to.
Angrily, one of the men
retorted: "This boy has escaped
again".
His colleague replied: "I know him,
if I call his name
thrice, he will answer me!.
On hearing this Akpos laughed
from the tree and said to the
men:
"hahahahaha if u like call my
name from now till next year, I
will not answer u, do u think i'm
the
Akpos of last year?.

one word for Akpos :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benteke for €37M, Bolasie for €29M - money-wasting Premier League clubs can't challenge Europe's best

Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi Thanks Buhari For Bombing Militants Out Of South West

The world oldest man cries out to the world at 179