Akpors and CHICHI

Phone rings

CHICHI:"Hello..
.
AKPORS:"My luv how r u doing.. ??
.
CHICHI:"Am fine..
.
AKPORS:"Will you be free during the weekend,and can u come to my house.. ??
.
CHICHI:"Am sorry I cant make it because Iwill be attending my
aunty's wedding and the next day i'l be busy,im so occupied..
.
AKPORS:"Ooh ok,was just planning to take u out for shopping,suprise u with an iPhone5, then buy u the dress u've been asking for...
.
CHICHI:"I will be coming and I may even spend the whole
weekend there if you want my love..
.
AKPORS:"What about the wedding.. ??
.
CHICHI:"Which wedding,I was joking...
.
AKPORS:"Me too..:p :O


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benteke for €37M, Bolasie for €29M - money-wasting Premier League clubs can't challenge Europe's best

Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi Thanks Buhari For Bombing Militants Out Of South West

The world oldest man cries out to the world at 179