Akpors and His New Girlfriend

Akpos drops girl at home, he puts
his hand on d wall by d gate for
support, leans towards her
AKPOS: Can I kiss you?
GIRL: Not now, I'm at home.
AKPOS: Please.
GIRL: No.
AKPOS: You were too sweet in
bed today.
GIRL: Waoh! you too, full of
energy. I could not believe we had
4 rounds.
AKPOS: Let me kiss u good night.
GIRL: Someone may be
watching,they still think I'm a
virgin at home.
This goes on for ten minutes, then
girl's brother appears at the gate
and says "Dad says whether u kiss
him or not its your decision,ur punishment go still dey wait for u inside, but
tell that bastard to remove his
hand from the intercom button,
everyone at home is listening to
your conversation"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benteke for €37M, Bolasie for €29M - money-wasting Premier League clubs can't challenge Europe's best

Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi Thanks Buhari For Bombing Militants Out Of South West

The world oldest man cries out to the world at 179