Akpors Confession

Must Read
True Confession By Akpos
I was a Candidate at a JAMB
Examination. We were writing
Use Of English. I shaded the ones
i knew and was waiting for
manner to fall from Heaven when
i noticed a very beautiful girl
sitting beside me. She was
shading and was not looking up.
Through the help of my long
neck, i peeped and checked her
work, she was on number 65, i
was still on number 21 and time
was running out. I quickly
thanked God and started shading
along with her. We got to number
98 together, suddenly, she looked
up, caught me and shouted in a
low tone,
What are it? Why is you dey
copying me? Copys! copys! You is
not shaming! As big as you dey!
You is a dull boys! You are a
disgrace to your manhood.
Na so i shout; heeeey! heeeeyyy!!!
heeeyyyy!!!
I am finished yay, who has eraser
eeeehhhh!!!!!!! ! Bad Market.....

Hit Like If You Understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benteke for €37M, Bolasie for €29M - money-wasting Premier League clubs can't challenge Europe's best

Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi Thanks Buhari For Bombing Militants Out Of South West

The world oldest man cries out to the world at 179