"Why i Wear Two Gold Wrist Watches" - D' banj Reveals..(MUST READ)

"Why i Wear Two Gold Wrist Watches" - D' banj Reveals..(MUST READ)


Click for Full Image Size 


Recently on hipontv, Dbanj was asked why he is always seen putting on two wrist watches, here is his replied
“No time to check time. Actually, it’s cos I’m too busy. You know, always on the move, you know one time is on Nigeria, the other is on New York.So that Kanye West is not calling me and I’m like ‘yo, who’s this?’, you know, I’m always on check!So I leave it at 2 time zones, that what’s up! They are gold anyway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benteke for €37M, Bolasie for €29M - money-wasting Premier League clubs can't challenge Europe's best

Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi Thanks Buhari For Bombing Militants Out Of South West

The world oldest man cries out to the world at 179