THE LIVING DEAD (PART 3)

I quickly pulled off her night wear and dressed
her up with the clothes she wore from her place.
A black jean trouser and a pink top. It truly was
the most difficult and irritating task i have ever
done in my entire life.
Pulling off clothes from a dead person.
The worst aspect of it was that it was
trouser.Puttingthat trouser on her was like an
uphill task but i had to do it.
I turned her facing down and facing up at
intervals to make sure the trouser entered
perfectly.
Putting on her bra and pink polo wasn't that
difficult.
"what next?" i asked myself as i looked out of
my room window. The hostel{lodge} gate was
still locked. There wasn't anyway i could carry
her out of the lodge without waking the gateman
or seen by early morning weed smokers,
{Annoying students who were fond of smoking
hemp in front of some hostels].
Moreover the hostel lights were equally on and
glaring.
I rubbed my face in desperation. I was living at
the top-most floor and so had little or nothing
to hope on. It was a do or die affair.
I left my room and took a quiet tour round the
lodge. Fortunately no one was outside, which
really was a very big relief. I went round the
lodge searching for a quiet hidden place i could
dump Nmeka's body. Of course i wasn't thinking
of dumping her outside the lodge because their
wasn't a way i could do it without being seen. I
couldn't ask the gateman to open the gate
without arousing suspicion nor scale the fence
with such a heavy load. I had to look for a spot
within the lodge to dump the body.
Finally an idea quickly struck me. The was a
staircase at the extreme end of wing c which
was hardly used because the three stairs at the
front and middle back of the big hostel was the
most preferred by everyone. The staircase was
exactly the kind of place i was badly searching
for.
There wasn't any bulb underneath it like the
other staircases {the bulbs were probably stolen}
and so had poor visibilty even in the afternoon.
My only fear was that the cleaners who swept
the lodge every morning might discover her on
time. Perhaps before i could be able to dispose
her handbag and other belongings which i intend
disposing at a place very far from the lodge
later in the morning.
Seriously i never imagined my heart could be as
dark as it was that fateful morning, but it got
me to realise that the heart of man is very
dangerous especially when faced with an
unimaginable circumstance.
I quickly inspected the staircase, rushed to my
room and carried the poor girl's body.
Discreetly i headed back to the staircase, my
heart almost at breaking point.
WATCH OUT FOR PART 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benteke for €37M, Bolasie for €29M - money-wasting Premier League clubs can't challenge Europe's best

Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi Thanks Buhari For Bombing Militants Out Of South West

The world oldest man cries out to the world at 179