THE LIVING DEAD (PART 4)

I quietly carried her to the staircase, my heart
beating wildly as i carried the heavy load.
I needed a whole lot of luck to avoid detection.
Only a single mistake could destroy everything i
had planned.
Luckily i got to my destination without being
seen. I calmly dumped and pushed her well
underneath the staircase {of the first floor}.
"if things go as planned perhaps it will take a
day or two before she's discovered" i reasoned
before another idea came into my head.
I rushed up to my room, grabbed a bucket of
water, came down and poured it all over her. I
wasn't a biologist but i felt it could destroy any
evidence like my prints which were on her body.
Yea it might sound silly but i felt a bit relieved
after doing it even though the water quickly
spilled out towards the exit door but it wasn't
enough to draw attention.
I grabbed the empty bucket and returned to my
room. I knew nobody would investigate a spilled
water in a lodge filled with students. Unless of
course the cleaners.
As I got to my room, i quickly cleaned up
everywhere, packing up all of Nmeka's things in
a big black sack bag including her phone which
was the first in the list, but before doing it i first
logged into her 2go account{luckilythe
appilication opened without asking for a
password} and deleted everything about me,
including my phone numbers and text messages
we shared. I knew the police had the means to
get me if they were serious but i did everything
just as a precaution. I equally washed the
bathroom, and changed my bedsheet, made sure
everything was in order before sitting down to
rest.
I was so terrified and nervous. I needed all the
goodluck in the world. I was scared of being
caught. My future just stood before me, glaring
at my face. I knew i did the worst atrocity by
trying to hide the poor girl, but i had no choice
than to do it. I wasn't ready to hang for
something i had no hand in.
Nervously i waited for the hostel gate to be
opened, the success of my plans depended on it.
I had to dispose Nmeka's things in a place very
far away. Precisely in a river.
WATCH OUT FOR PART 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benteke for €37M, Bolasie for €29M - money-wasting Premier League clubs can't challenge Europe's best

Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi Thanks Buhari For Bombing Militants Out Of South West

The world oldest man cries out to the world at 179