Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn

Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg has said that he is in Nigeria to learn about the startup ecosystem in the country.

He disclosed this via his verified Facebook account.

“Next stop: Lagos! This is my first trip to sub-Saharan Africa. I'll be meeting with developers and entrepreneurs, and learning about the startup ecosystem in Nigeria. The energy here is amazing and I'm excited to learn as much as I can.

Our first stop is the Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) in Yaba. I got to talk to kids at a summer coding camp and entrepreneurs who come to CcHub to build and launch their apps. I'm looking forward to meeting more people here,”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benteke for €37M, Bolasie for €29M - money-wasting Premier League clubs can't challenge Europe's best

Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi Thanks Buhari For Bombing Militants Out Of South West

The world oldest man cries out to the world at 179